Friday, December 19, 2008

Disney World


Since we weren't able to go to Disney for Savannah's Birthday we decided it would be fun to go during Christmas with all the decorations. Everyone had lots of fun. The morning started out pretty chilly especially on the ferry ride to the park.
The kids were immediately excited to see the "princess castle" Lily kept on reminding us that there was the princess castle.


The kids were excited to see Mickey and Minnie until we went up to meet them Luke was a little scared! Aaron eventually got him to give Mickey a hug and high five! Afterwards, Luke was so proud of himself he kept telling us "luke gave Mickey a hug!"



Meeting the Princesses was another highlight for the girls.

















Luke had fun on the Buzz lightyear ride and was actually excited to see Buzz he just wouldn't let daddy put him down!




















Lily loved the parades and waved at every character that went by!

n


2 comments:

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures. I am glad you guys had so much fun. Maybe we can go with you next year.

Doug & Denene said...

Hi Leavitt family
I love the blog and your cute Pictures. I really miss all of you but it is great to have blogs to keep up to date with what you are doing. We love you all.
I would say with love from your big sister, but big is a bad word in my vocab. Or Oldest sister but Oldest is also a bad word so I will just say from your sister Denene.