Fall 2009
Going to the Pumpkin Patch a fall tradition
Our little model!
Buddies! (nice pose Dylan)
Trick or Treating on Main street! This year was crazy busy but the
kids still had a blast!





Where dinosaurs and ladybugs are best friends!
Picture op with the Millers! Ashley and Alex
Our pumpkin carving night at the Stevens! It is suposed to be a spooky cat and I cant seem to find the finished picture. We also carved "Leavitt 2009" on the side. The kids enjoy participating more and more each year!
Savannahs costume parade at school with Mrs. Paoli's Kindergarten class! It was a great morning the fog really set the mood! Savannah wanted to be a wildcat this year... she's a cute one!!
3 comments:
Yay for catching up! Cute pictures!
This was a good idea!! It will remind me how busy you guys are with your little ones! I forget sometimes. Such a cute family!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are all so adorable. I hope we get to see ya'll sometime soon.
Post a Comment