Yesterday was a day to recover from a long but very fun weekend. Started the day off lazy and catching up on chores, before we knew it the afternoon snuck up on us. Of course along came the notorious afternoon showers too. Cooped up inside, Savannah decided that all she wanted to do was go splash in the puddles. So we did!
p.s.
Bear with me I am still catching up on the blog and this post will be out of order from the next few posts from the last month(Star wars weekend, Days of summer, Brian and family visit, Fourth of july, Shuttle Launch... Yeah I know maybe we should stop doing stuff so I can catch up:)
For those that know how Lily is about getting her clothes wet this is her version of splashing in puddles. I am actually surprised she even participated.
Luke of course was the most rambunctious and therefore the got the most wet.
Then they wanted to use there bikes and scooters the make splashes...
Savannah thought it would be cool if they would pretend like they were going to crash but then break away. They did their best to satisfy her expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment